Inizio con “I Soliti Sospetti” il mio blog
che non sarà altro un’accozzaglia di citazioni, immagini, suoni, ed altro
di cui nessuno aveva bisogno né sentirà mai la mancanza.
- Keaton always said, “I don’t believe in God, but I’m afraid of him.”
Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.
- The greatest trick the devil over pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exists
- The way I hear it, Soze is some kind of butcher. A peerless, psycho, fucked-up butcher
- Keaton: His name is Verbal. Verbal Kint.
Verbal: Roger, really. People say I talk too much.
Hockney: Yeah, I was just gonna tell you to shut up.
- Cop: Number 1, step forward.
Hockney: Hand me the keys, you fucking cocksucker.
Cop: Number 2, step forward.
McManus: Give me the fucking keys, you fucking cocksucking motherfucker, aaarrrghh.
Cop: Knock it off. Get back. Number 3, step forward.
Fenster: [laughing] Hand me the keys, you cocksucker.
Cop: In English, please?
Fenster: Excuse me?
Cop: In English.
Fenster: Hand me the fucking keys, you cocksucker, what the fuck?